Tuesday 10 July 2007

GAD!



KSC6 Demonstrate an ability to be an active learner who is prepared to participate in the development and improvement of their teaching skills, particularly in the area of learning technologies.


EG! NNh Futhe Frikkin SHHChroist.

a) I've spent the last 2 years doing a teaching degree.

b) I intend to practice the degree through a job, preferably teaching.

c) I use IT in the classroom with blogs, wikis, bridgebuilder, mathletics... ugh,


I hate these teaching applications. Each one seems to be just a bit different to the last, so you can't reuse your answers and I haven't learnt the art of wanking well enough to whip it all out.

Its just such a toss. Can't they just put all the possible KSCs on a form for us to fill out, like say 20 of them, and they can choose8 to read. What's so wrong about that?

No comments: