Monday 4 December 2006

Haikus can be glum
but also quite upbeat. Still,
they're mostly quirky.

I found these on a Yahoo 360 site by Suzy:

Cat Haiku, a selection

You never feed me.
Perhaps I'll sleep on your face.
That will show you.

You must scratch me there!
Yes, above my tail! Behold,
elevator butt.

I need a new toy.
Tail of black dog keeps good time.
Pounce! good dog! good dog!

The rule for today.
Touch my tail, I shred your hand.
New rule tomorrow.

In deep sleep hear sound
Cat vomit hairball somewhere.
Will find in morning.

Grace personified
I leap into the window
I meant to do that

You're always typing
Well, let's see you ignore my
Sitting on your hands.

Wanna go outside.
Oh, no! Help! I got outside!
Let me back inside!

Oh no! Big One
has been trapped by newspaper.
Cat to the rescue!

No comments: